Sunday 23 January 2011

.Auction Showcase Sunday

Wowee!  What a whirlwind week it has been!  I am really looking forward to the grand finale tomorrow night and hopefully seeing those auctions bids rise!
I'm sure that there are many people reading this and are starting to get a little anxious that you are not going to win anything in the auctions - I know I am!  Never fear, we have a cool plan to help you out...
Auctions will be finishing at 9pm Monday night BUT we have asked all those who are holding RAFFLES to keep them open until midday on Wednesday.  Cool plan?  I think so!  So if you don't happen to win anything in an auction (or even if you do!) then why not spend your donation on some raffle tickets and make some entries?  There are over 70 raffles being held and on Tuesday morning I'll put up a Raffles Master List for you to look through.
Also, don't forget to check out some of the auctions running over at the Authors for Queensland blog.  There are tons of great writers who have joined together to auction off signed books, workshops, manuscript assessments, school visits and more.

Sunday's Showcase:

Peppermint Patcher

Tarisota

The Janelle Wind Collection

Small Quilts

Leanne's Art Prints

Green Polka Dots

Saffron Craig

Camper Boots

Tikki

Weathergirl

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have found so many wonderful blogs through this process. Not only have you raised lots of money for flood relief, but you've widened my circle of crafters! Thanks.

Anonymous said...

Sounds good I leave my third Auction open till wednesday as I am doing the last quilt as a raffle.. it will be one out of the two in the first Auction.

cheers
Christine

maç özeti ve golleri said...

I have found so many wonderful blogs through this process. Not only have you raised lots of money for flood relief, but you've widened my circle of crafters! Thanks.

Lea said...

That's a GREAT idea! There's tonnes of lovely raffles! You have done a brilliant job coordinating this Toni.

Sarah said...

I'm keeping my auctions open until Monday at 12midnight (Eastern States time) 9pm West Australian time (where I'm located).

Related Posts with Thumbnails